Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring break

Over spring break I went to Chicago and then went shopping and went to the beach the weather there got up to 68 degrees the sun was out and the wind was blowing of course but from the lake like earlier in the day it was super nice and then towards it ending at the night it began to be getting very cold but it was so much fun and it was millions of people walking everywhere and I went to the bean the big terrorist attraction downtown and the famous Chicago theater and I got a chance to meet the news people from Channel 7 which was very amazing. When I was down there I also got a chance to drive a Maybach and a Ferrari :) got the pictures to prove it as well. I hate Minnesota it is not that fun at all here it sucks lol compared to all of the other fun states well at least to me I think. Minnesota has a population of 5 million people which is not at all a lot if we were more populated then I think it would be more stuff to do and more things to see and new people to meet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment