Thursday, March 10, 2011

3/10

There once was this guy name Willie and he had a rabbit named jack there were closet friends before Willies mom had passed she gave him to Willie and that's why its so special to him he has had Jack for about 10 years now and they do everything together and he takes him alot of places Jack weighs about a good 85 pounds very big rabbit and his mother was from the wild and she was captured and taken away that's why I believe Jack is here today because if his mother was still in the wild they probably would have gotten attacked or eaten by another animal Willie is a single man with no wife so that's where he put all of his attention to and if anything were to happen to Jack I think he would go crazy but the two are very well known in there small town of quite people and lots of farms with dirt roads I don't think I could ever live on a farm I would probably go crazy because I like to party and go clubbing have a nice time ya know and I always think about like what if a tornado comes through there then it was nice knowing who all lived on that farm and plus you would feel so lonely but somebody has to do it or else we wouldn't have our food which would be horrible but some of them farmers make some good money and so who wouldn't wanna do it for $70,000 not me its your opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment