Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Daily 3/1

If I could change the world I would have a talk with the government and try to see whats best for all and try to make more jobs for all of those who have been let go because a lot of people are getting laid off and have been working at there companies for years and they were paid pretty good taking care of there families and all was going good and since these economic times people have been struggling so I want to make it better for all of those families especially for the ones that has kids. I would take all of the billions of dollars they use for war and put it into peoples pockets if it was up to me. Seems like all the world needs is money and all of the problems are solved but some don't care about the money. So what I'll do is ask everyone what they want that can benefit the country I would request cards or put a list out and have people vote for what they want I think its only fair if you ask me. Our current president is trying his best but that's all  he can do is try because it's not as easy job its a lot you have to go through but it only makes you stronger as a person hope it makes since to you. I would have people not pay taxes and let them have all of there income tax I know that would help them and also us as an economy because the more people spend the more money goes into the economy which is a proven fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment