Friday, March 4, 2011

own poem

What I have learned during this poem session
is that I have had good lessons
my skills have improved
and also my lazyness
has decreased and I have increased
in writing and also uniting with many
of my friends in this class so I know that
its a pass so why stress the press and be another
mess by not trying and lying to myself
if your misunderstood by what I said
then lie in front of my feet like bread
by a man so called my Ted
which is very true and that's from me to you
so if you don't know well get a clue
I have learn how to burn the turns
of poet so get to know it believe
I can show it money I can blow it
if you didn't know now you know it
yes its kinda like a rap time to take
a nap wake up pill the cap off I'm bout to take off
airport take off into the distance flying high
higher then bird look behind me you'll see the herd

No comments:

Post a Comment