Friday, March 4, 2011

3/4

If I was going to die I would like to make my last day very perfect and exciting and I would ask everyone to forgive me for all of the wrong things I have done in my life and it will be a very emotional day because everyone knows its your last day so it would be like a day of joy but also a day of hurt I can see that now like 70 years from now on a bed in a nursing home and no one coming to see me just an very old man with no kids and one cat beside me and maybe two girlfriends that come to visit me when I'm bored which would be all the times haha. But I would get like a million bucks and blow it all in one day I would just live like there is no tomorrow which means in this case there will be no tomorrow and I would ask out all of those girls I was shy to talk to before and just do all of the crazy things because what will matter than ya know. I would also go to church and ask the lord to forgive me for all of my sins and that I want to go to heaven and live happily ever after which means after I go away I don't like to say before someone dies lol I don't like that word death its dark and very scary to even think about it so I never would wanna use words like that in any situation so yeah that's pretty much my thing if I was to go away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment