Tuesday, March 8, 2011

3/8

point of view of a stack of paper a few inches away from the shredder I swear I could hear the sound of the the paper getting cut but the machine was turned off and I thought someone else was in the room I can swear it was some sort of sound that paper was getting shredded but I went in my living room and it was the TV someone was shooting bullets from a movie I felt so dumb lol most embarrassing moment of my life I'm so glad no one else was there cause I was about to grad my broom and a knife haha I was like nobody better be trying to come up in my house but its all good tho. Later on that day the people that lived next to me my neighbors got robbed late that night because I was coming out to go get something to eat and I saw the guys car outside running out the window with he doors open and the roof of his car back he had a convertible and I was walking in the hall and saw a guy in a black sky mask and a all black suit he had a TV kind of running fast at a past and the neighbors door was open with the lock popped off and I chased after him I came running down stairs and I hit him in the face and tackled him tied him up to the fence outside and I did not call the police because in the ghetto we handle it ourselves and so I waited for the neighbors to come home and I told them the story and they took him and they handled it there own way pretty sure he didn't leave without getting beat up that night and I felt good cause I saved the day and I saved a $5,000 TV.    

No comments:

Post a Comment