Thursday, March 3, 2011

flying, tool

Up in the sky the clouds are so cool
its like a sky full of butterflies flying
the moon at night looks like a big pool

Chicago bears are awesome and there rule
If anyone else says there weak there lying
there like an box with a line full of tools

Sometimes I hate being around fools
some of there jokes makes you feel like your dying
so when I get them back on a job to me theirs no rules

when sleeping heavily lot of people drewls
that's why when I'm awake I hate people sleeping
especially when they have on expensive jewels

when its cold outside be careful you might catch the flews
and then you will go to the doctor flying
if the doctor can't help then thats crule

I think I have ran out of tools
I need to go shopping
so does any one have some clues

No comments:

Post a Comment