Thursday, March 3, 2011

3/3/11

Some of my most important moments are the funniest and the most re-memorable moments. My first moment is when I was seven years old I went running out into the street and almost end up getting hit because when I ran out into the street it was a red light and I slip and fell and the car stop instantly and thank god it wasn't going fast because that could have been a terrible ending. Another most important moment was when I met Ashley Tisdale I was so shy and nervous didn't even know what to say like the night before I was up late at the night thinking of what I would say to her to make her smile or at lease give me a hug haha and so that next day when we met she was so beautiful and I didn't even have a clue what I was going to say I got too nervous and forgot what I was going to say and the whole time we were talking I was smiling because of who she is and how beautiful she was. I also remember when I went to Chicago to the city of Chicago I got a chance to take a tour of the Donald Trump Towers and it was so amazing and would love to go back there any day I would actually live there if I could and but my dream place is California it was so nice the condo when you look out the window you see the whole Chicago and the city because it was big large windows and plus Oprah comes through there sometimes and oh yeah I went by the Oprah studio it was so cool just to see how all of the world views that one stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment