Wednesday, March 2, 2011

3/2/11

How ridiculous I was when I was younger was so crazy I use to curse all kinds of people out and talk to all of these older girls haha and I was not shy at all they say I was a very bold person and that I would do anything to make people laugh and have a good time. Now that I have gotten older I have changed just a bit in a good way though. I can still remember the good olden days and sometimes my older friends tell me that I was so funny when I was young just the things I use to do was ridiculous in a nice way. Drench, silly, goofy, twisted, and they would say it was all mixed like an octopus I had so many different ways to describe me which was pretty cool because if someone was having a bad day I could make them smile and for those that were happy I could make them happier so I still have some of those ways even up until now people love my personality what can I say I was born to be random lol. But yeah its just good to speak of the pass sometimes and I know your not suppose to look back but only if you have good memories because its cold to those that have no warm memories hope that makes since to you and you understand it. The better the understanding the more you benefit from it and its like that song I can see clearly now because the rain is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment