Thursday, March 17, 2011

3/17/11

I once dreamed about meet lots of celebrity's and being there best friend like Paris Hilton BBF that would be a huge blessing to just live the good life of a celebrity big lights, flashing cameras, red carpet events, playing on the big screen, and much more. I have actually me a couple celebrity's so far like Miley Cyrus and will smith in Hollywood at the Chinese Kodak theater where they do like the big Oscar awards and all that it was so crazy and I want that lifestyle all the millions and lots of screaming fans sounds and looks fun because it is. When you become a celebrity you get to meet all other famous people and there friends just like we are which is pretty cool they party and hangout and do all the things regular people do just way richer and can do a lot more and they deserve it because they worked hard to get where there going and have gone already. If we could all have that one special dream what else would we want beside peace from the paparazzies lol but I'm gonna try my best to become famous and be a superstar and when that happens I will not forget about where I came from I will always remember my best friends and family because money shouldn't rule you it should help you and help out others in times of need and necessary you have to give in order to receive.     

No comments:

Post a Comment