Monday, March 14, 2011

3/14/11

Today I'm going to tell you about my journey when I was on a pirate ship it was back awhile ago it was me and 80 others we were out in the pacific ocean just relaxing having a good time on our way to Japan from California it took us 6 days because we made a couple of stops to these random islands which were really cool we got a chance to see lots of different new things which made it interesting we had lots of food and lots of movies to watch and some people from school were doing there homework just many people were doing many different things. It rained two days in a roll and it was a thunderstorm I got a little nervous because I thought the lighting was going to strike the boat and we will all have to swim back to the coast which would probably be a little hard lol and we all went down under the top in the basement of the boat to stay from getting hurt and down in the basement there were windows and we could see sharks swimming they were huge and had some very large teeth. The ocean was very deep and cold I expected it to be warm and nice cool blue water but along the way it got a little better we stopped at this one island I forgot what it was called but they spoke a different language it was a translator which helped out a lot and they wanted to board along on the adventure so we gathered and continued to our destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment