Wednesday, March 9, 2011

3/9

My favorite actor is Charlie Sheen he is very funny and from the show two and a half men I watch it everyday at 6 and 6:30 and he recently has been in the papers and on the news for they say bad behavior but the test were negative and he lost something really valuable which is his kids and he is the highest paid actor on TV but still his kids mean way more than all those millions of dollars and I know that had to hurt him pretty big because it made headlines that the FBI came to his house and took his two children from him and that's when he opened up a new case. The show still plays and its still the best show I don't think that they should expose him as a bad guy he is really cool and he is the one that makes the show fun that's just like in life originally if you do something wrong people forgive you and you forgive them and move on don't mean the world has to know and what started this whole thing is his manager as they say I think it wasn't the behavior part that was big I just think it was the money that got in the way of this that just goes to show you how greedy people can get I mean if you already have millions why wanna be selfish I would be happy with some millions and they could help me out for a lifetime that's just how I see it money rules the world but it don't run me hope the same for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment