Friday, February 4, 2011

Thank you everyone

I would like to thank everyone that encouraged me and told me all the positive side of things. Thanks for all the good times and special memories but mostly thanks to my family for being there since I was born taking good care of me and dealing with all my troubles. Thanks to my friends and my best friends for making time go by and going clubbing to the movies and everything we did together was such a blast. When I thank people I don't just thank one person I thank everybody because a thank you could make someones day or even make them smile just the words you say to people can have a big effect on you. I have also did a lot for others I don't like to brag but there was times that I have returned the favors and I like helping people out and being there to lead them in the right direction and never treat people good because you want it to come back to you but just do it because you know in your heart its right to do and thanks to all the people that have done so. I would also like to thank everyone for every smile and every hug because that's what the world needs is love not so much luck but what matter the most is love always remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment