Thursday, February 17, 2011

philosophy of life


Love, hated, happy, and sad. I have experienced all in my life. I have had my ups and downs in life and no matter what I keep my head up and stay strong. It takes love, encouragement, trust, hope, and faith to make it in life. I’ll take you through my Philosophy Of Life by revealing my personal values, imperative life figures, major prides; common felt emotions, goals and dreams. Four values that are most important to me are my grades, church, family, and my teachers. My grades have influenced me by making me work harder and getting me where I have to go later on in life.  My grades has also influenced me by knowing the A’s and B’s will get me in a good college and graduate with all my credits. Every since I have been getting good grades I have a positive attitude. When my grades are low I feel sad and angry. I have had some good grades and bad grades in my two years of high school so far. I’m thankful for every class I pass and every class I don’t pass I still try my best and never give up. Church influences me every time I go there. When I’m at church there are lots of people that encourages me and smiles at me and also give me love. I go to church to find love, peace, and happiness. Church is a place where I go every Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday. It seems to me like I can be the most angriest person in the world but when I go to church I leave happy and full of joy so that makes church a really important value to me. My family influences me by loving me, taking me places, giving me allowance and trusting me. My family is there for me for the good and the bad times in my life and that shows me that they care. It changes my behavior big time by not getting angry so much and so fast. When I’m with my family my attitude is positive and I stay out of trouble because I have some people in my family that look up to me.  My teachers influence me by helping me in my time of need for my school homework and my worksheets. One of my teachers told me that I could become whatever I want or do whatever I want in life. When I’m in class with my favorite teachers I have a nice and cool personality because of their support.
                                                       Goals and Dreams 
 Two of my short term goals are to finish up the second trimester with good grades and get my drivers license. Two long term goals are to graduate from high school and move to California and make more friends. My second trimester has started out pretty good so far I stared with all A’s. Starting with all A’s doesn’t mean you get to actually keep them it means you have to work hard to keep them. My first trimester went good I done all my work and I worked so hard and never got any late assignments. My goal is to pass all my classes. I’ve wanted my drivers license for going on 8 months now and I’ve had my permit since nine months. I drive good and park excellent and never get any tickets and never go over the speed limit. My goals is to get my drivers license and drive to school and work. Graduating and moving to California and attending a college there has been my dream every since I visited California. California is the home of Dreams, fantasies, celebrities, and money. I love the lifestyle there and my goal is to move there and have the fun of my life. Making more friends has always been a goal for me because making and having friends are exciting and fun. I have on my Myspace 14,400 friends and many on Facebook my goal is to make as many as I can in my life. The more friends the more popular and the more people love me. If you have nothing else in your life make sure you have friends because no one wants to be alone in this life they want to meet new people and go new places and see new things so make millions of friends.

                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment