Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Earliest childhood memorites

The farthest back I can remember was when I was about seven or eight I was pretty young I remember my older brother and all of his friends catching the big yellow school bus in the mornings and everyone would be way older than me and use to kinda boss me around a little haha but once I got older it turned the other way around but now its all in good hands. I had such good memories in my past sometimes I wish I could even go back and have that same moment I had. Its always good to have that snapshot because it can last forever just one snap and that's history so I try to bring a camera with me everywhere I go and I save them to my photobucket so years from now I can look back and see all my pictures from the past. I think I still have over 1,000 pictures on my web pages and still adding I even have some of my photos on Google if you were to search my name so that's pretty cool. My best childhood memories was meeting the famous football players and traveling all the places with my family. Memories never stop in my book they will forever live on because never know what you might remember and it could bring them back if that makes since ha. I have a good song by I forgot the band but the song is called "Thanks for the memories" gotta love it one of the best rock songs to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment