Thursday, February 3, 2011

Best place Ive ever been

The best place I have ever been is California and I have been to a lot of cities there like Los Angeles, Fullerton, San Diego, Laguna Beach and many more. I love California and don't want to go any place else to live and as of this June I am moving to California to go to college after high school. my experience there was so amazing I met a couple of celebrities like Will Smith and Miley Cyrus at the Chinese theater in Hollywood and in Hollywood celebrities walk down the street and go places just like we do I mean they have there security of course but still  its one thing you don't wanna miss. I went to Beverly Hills and Bel Air and have seen some of the biggest houses in my lifetime and some of the most luxury cars it all seemed like a dream that its so real I didn't even know how to handle it. San Diego is more different from LA San Diego is more relaxing and chill back goes way much slower then LA as well I wouldn't mind living anywhere in CA because the people are nice and you have pretty palm trees and sandy beaches blue water its like what more can you ask for. The weather there is so hot you can sweat just from stepping outside and walking to the car and just going outside to do anything you will sweat pretty badly so its always a good idea to bring a cold glass of water with you. The malls there are amazing not as big as Mall Of America but still its just like any other mall but way nicer workers and the spending price is a bit higher because of the cost of living in the big state.   

No comments:

Post a Comment