Monday, February 7, 2011

Daily 2/7

Then I stop and stalled I could feel fear in my stomach because I know the harm that the animals could do. I grabbed the phone as soon as possible and called animal patrol but by the time I called the Lion was getting closer and closer next to me was a running car on the side of the street my neighbor left his car running and door open because he forgot something in his house. As I slowly moved towards the car the Lion moved as well and so I panicked jump into the car and drove off about two minutes later my neighbor came running out and he spotted the lion he ran back into his house called the police and by the time the police arrived the Lion had already been gone. About half an hour later the Lion was spotted again walking down Bernard street everyone came to there front door to see this lingering Lion in the middle of the street and the 5 eyewitness News arrived and it was live and so real animal patrol came and surrounded the Lion with guns and cages the innocent Lion charged the people and was shot down by two police man with a total of 8 bullets and made world wide news and sadly the Zebra escaped and was never caught and if you see the Zebra walking down your street be kind and don't harm it just give me a call and I will be glad to take the Zebra back to the Zoo so it can live happily ever after. 

No comments:

Post a Comment