Thursday, February 24, 2011

Daily 2/24

It was back a couple years ago when I was in an airplane awhile after 9/11 we were 30,000 feet in the air and the plane was shaking but didn't know that was the wind cause we were above the clouds and so I was really nervous and didn't know how to handle it and there was this guy on the plan that was sweating with an little air conditioner above his head and so I ask him a question I said hey what are you doing Tuesday and when I asked him it was Saturday I wanted to know if he had plans after today lol I know it might have seemed weird but I just wanna take off safe and land safe without any problems because I will para shoot out of a plan even if I think were in trouble haha so that was a scary moment. Another fearful moment was when I was in Chicago my hometown and people were shooting it was late at night and I was walking down the street and on the block I saw people shooting each other bullets sounded so furious as the passed and I was a little nervous even tho they were at someone else I could still hear the sound of the bullets and trust me you don't wanna be near them and so I kept walking some people ran and I just kept calm and didn't panic because then people will think there gonna die so I made it home safely and come to find out I know the people that were shooting and they said sill boy that's because it was new years and so yeah New Years in Chicago there is gonna be some shooting everywhere haha so yeah I have a lot of fun and crazy moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment