Wednesday, February 16, 2011

daily 2/16

I wake up and try to take a deep breath, but the deeper the breath the more severe the pain. The ground is hard beneath my back, and I feel a dull pain in my arm I thought I had lost it all and felt like I had nothing else to hold on to. But then I realize I had something that was hurting and the pain was coming from the words of my teacher when she said there is no hope just give up and that was on my mind and just to think about it made me sick to my stomach. What I did was prove her wrong I did my best and scored big on all my test I stayed up all night and day studying giving it my all and it paid off and now she is choking on her own words and I wonder how that pain feels to her and there was nothing better than seeing her look very embarrassed I enjoyed it because she put me down and now that I put my good scores down all she could do was frown. I'm at the top now and won't stop til I drop which is never. I always like to leave off with a happy ending because who wants a sad ending right so I want this to be something encouraging to all the students out there that try and give there all just hang in there and you will be successful no matter what teachers or people say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment