Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Metaphor "through the eyes of his son"

My father told me burn money and not your soul
I told my dad that money makes the world happy
and he said to me money makes the world happy but
only for the moment and what I said to him is that
for these moments I'll be living life the way I wanna
live is short and death is sure so why not live like
everyday was a Saturday or shall I say like it was
your last day some say money is the rule of all evil
but in these days money can get you far places
but love is what matters most and also the ones that held
you close and that's what we as people forget sometimes
I wish everyday I could be the that diamond that shines
so bright through the day and night with the soul of a kite
the more love the more happiness the more depression
leads to not a recession but a session of things we look down
on and frown upon so live and live happy and keep your head up
and never give up always remember to stand up and look hi in the ski

No comments:

Post a Comment