Friday, February 25, 2011

daily 2/25

If I could invite 3 people to the dinner table I would invite my best friends because I have three of them as a matter of fact I look at them as family members instead of friends and if you think about it most people that meet and get to know each other after like a few months to a few years they consider the other as a brother, sister, cousin, and mom and or dad. Me and my best friends plan on moving to California this June to start off our new life's and settle there cant wait to start college and party and have a blast in California. I'm still not sure where in California I want to move but my dream was Beverly Hills the home of the rich and famous what more could you ask for if your living there. Were also gonna go clubbing and party like every weekend at the local hot spots. Hollywood is a really fun place to be as well at the Kodak Theater. Best restaurant is Rosco chicken and waffles you go there and you would be obsessed best place to eat in Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment