Tuesday, February 8, 2011

embarrassing moments

One of my most embarrassing moments was when I met Kelly Clarkson  I was at the Mall Of America and I shook her hand and got a chance to chat with her for a minute or two at the Microsoft store when it first opened. I accidentally called her the wrong name I called her Taylor Swift when I said goodbye and I meant to say Kelly lol worst moment ever but she knew it was a mistake and that's a one in a lifetime opportunity to have that chance and when some people meet celebrities they get nervous and almost don't know what to say or they end up saying the wrong thing. That was my most embarrassing moment but I met a lot of celebrities throughout the years and they were really nice to me not nothing like on TV where they ignore some but there pretty nice. Another embarrassing moment was when I walked into a window because it was so clear I guess it might have been cleaned by windex because it was like there was nothing there and I'm so glad it was only my friends that saw me and no one else because it was pretty bad I looked around and tried to play it off as if no one was around and they was laughing and we all call it good times.  

No comments:

Post a Comment