Monday, February 28, 2011

2/28

The house was made of all brick and it a very big mansion its kinda like one of them ancient houses from the Romans or something like that. It has 12 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms and 2 pools out from were some wagons attached to horses but was pretty wobbly. As they gave me a tour of the house I started singing twinkle little star to the girl name Gabby she was very squint when showing the house. The house is located in Greece and they speak a different language which is pretty cool to me and we toured not just the house but the whole city in Greece and there pretty nice people with a large population in one place. I was doing a world tour of all the prettiest houses in the world and I have got to say this is one of the prettiest Ive seen so far beside California and Italy. The house in Italy I saw was made out of all glass and it had over 50 windows most beautiful architect a person could design and that house was on the market for 42,000,000 you have to see it to believe it. The biggest house I have ever seen on an Island outside the U.S. has 200 bedrooms and 100 bathrooms and 20 pools 20 car garage and 2 mile long drive way on the market for 300,000,000 the biggest house of all times and I want to buy it and live there in peace and quiet and party sometimes on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment