Thursday, April 7, 2011

4/7/11

I think this is a pretty nice relaxing class and writing for ten minutes everyday has gotten me into writing more even tho I love writing anyway its good to express all in writing and I don't ever think there is no limit to writing  it can go on forever and ever its like taking a journey or adventure but its in writing if that makes any sense and to me it does. Some people can become famous for writing's and get paid from blogger and there have been many people that made large profits from sharing there thoughts and there is also fame that comes with it weather its advertised for you or word of mouth the more people see it and the more you write the more encouraged you will be. If there is encouragement in your writing then it makes you wanna do more and be more creative but if there is not then no one would wanna do anything or at lease not as much. I have been told many of times that my writing is awesome and that I have a good sense of humor when I write and I keep it real one hundred percent of the time I mean I might joke and all because its good to get a laugh out of someone every now and then but I talk about what people wanna hear. This have have been my weight training as in writing of course because when you write as much then you get use to it and then it becomes fun the more you do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment