Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4/5/11

If I was to open my own restaurant I would have Pizza, French fries, cool aid, chicken and ice cream and a variety of stuff that's very common and some that's very unoriginal so that's people can have their choice and also at the same time try something completely new and I guarantee you that they will be amazed. I would name the place "Ghetto Foods" lol a name that's an attention getter cause I'm from the hood anyway I'm from south side of Chicago so I'm pretty sure you can put the pieces together. I would start off in California and then expand it to all over the United States and the reason why I would start off in California because that's the land of opportunity and success. I would not have like expensive cost to my customers because I want them to come anytime they fill and enjoy not having to pay a lot of money to have a good time. I would also make my restaurant cool by making designs and cool neon colors to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment