Wednesday, April 6, 2011

4/6/11

My worst experience at a restaurant was about 2 years ago I remember I was at a pizza place and some people got into an argument and they were fighting next thing you know some people start coming in there with pistols and more people and they shot this guy and robbed the place but I was calm and relaxed because that's Chicago were use to that kinda stuff but it was super crazy tho some people ran and some people just kept eating like if nothing ever happened and when the cops showed up nobody told them anything and the reason for that is because if you tell on somebody which they call it snitching but if you tell then whoever gets caught will come back for you and plus in Chicago the cops are not solutions they handle their own problems weather its killing someone or just fighting them or even sometimes walking away depending on what the situation is. By the way they had some great pizza and it was really popular and not saying the restaurant because two reasons I don't want everybody knowing about where I get my best pizza for me only lol and the other reason is because of the story I told.

No comments:

Post a Comment